Monday, May 26, 2008

Filmore = Worst...Strip Club...Ever


Well, we just got back from a "strip club" called the Filmore here in Toronto. For all those who have been to Art's Performing Center in Milwaukee, imagine Art's with uglier strippers and then take the number of strippers at Art's and multiply it by 1/12 and you get an approximation of the Filmore experience. I mean, fuck, man, with a name like "Filmore" certain things are expected, but all those expectations were not approached. First off, there were about 6 people in the joint, never a good sign. Then, the best looking whore was named "Mystery." What? Destiny was taken? I didn't personally witness any heroin tracks on the girls' arms, but makeup can cover a lot. I have tried to block out the rest so no more details can be provided. I hope that the bachelor enjoyed his travails in there.

Because of the overall shittiness of the place and because we didn't want to contract the clap, we bolted for more verdant pastures, ie, the Novotel in T-town. As of now, we are watching the Terry Goins's special, "Boy Meets World." SBTG is claiming that Topanga is fat. Assuming that she is of the age of consent, and hell, even if she's not, I'd give it a whirl. Time to look up some pron on Sheets' Va Jay Jay's computer.

7 comments:

Rubie Q said...

I hereby submit one vote in favor of posting pictures of Tapenga with every fucking post on this blog. God damn! I would do weird things to that chick.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

As another poster on this blog, I also vote yes on the Tapenga pictures. I like her a lot. Me, Rubie Q, and Tapenga in a Devil's Threesome... oh yeah.

Softball's Tony Gwynn said...

You have to be fat to have a Devil's Threesome with sheet's va jay jay and Rubie Q. I win!

Softball's Tony Gwynn said...

Why didn't you use this picture of Topanga?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm49257216/nm0004918

Again, I win!

Devil's Threesome said...

You don't win ass cheddar because we were discussing Tapanga from Boy Meets World, not present day Tapanga.

Plus, regardless of her size now, there would be certain cache from having a devil's threesome with her. The exact same reason I would get with Julia Roberts, freaking skeletal, botox lip filled freak that she is.

Rubie Q said...

Wait, what the fuck is wrong with present day Tapanga? From where I sit, she still looks pretty good. A bit meaty, but I'm not exactly svelte these days either.

And I'm not down with the 'getting with Julia Roberts just to say I got with Julia Roberts' thing. Fuck that. Part of Tapanga's appeal is that, because she's not classically beautiful, she would do some WEIRD FUCKING SHIT to you to compensate. Julia Roberts would lay there for a bit, cough, and then toss your ass out.

Reid You Animal! said...

Dude, I have seen the worst strip club ever and this was fucking Scores compared to that one.

As for Topanga, even if she is a little on the thick side these days, I'm cool with that. I dig "Plus Size Women".