Friday, June 6, 2008

Crean Bobblehead - What to Do?


Atop my computer screen at work I have a lovely Cornhuskers football helmet to show my pride in Husker Nation. Just to the right of that, I have a foul, tanned, shit eating grinning bobblehead of the 21st century Judas, Tom Crean. I humbly ask you, fellow Buffet readers, what should I do to rid myself of the Crean bobblehead? Should I slam it in a door jam? Run it over with my car? Grill it until it melts? Give it to a blind kid and tell him it's a bird? I'm taking suggestions and we can have a ritual killing in my back yard over dozens of bottles of High Life.

7 comments:

Rubie Q said...

I like the grilling idea, but with a twist: let's put the Tan Tommy bobble on a spit and grill him like a pig.

Devil's Threesome said...

Or maybe I can go buy a cheap potato peel and we can peel off his tan face before sticking him on the spit.

Rubie Q said...

Also: it's a good thing Crean is smiling in that picture. His face is so fucking sunburned that you can't tell where the background ends and his lyin' face begins.

FPMKE said...

Heck, why bother with a potato peeler? Gather up all things Crean, rent a woodchipper, and make a whole day out of it. I bet Liedl would come watch with his mouth agape.

Softball's Tony Gwynn said...

I'm thinking of taking Tan Tommy on the golf course sometime and hitting it with an old driver, just to see what would happen.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

I saw we do a little target practice. Let's take it out to the woods and shoot it with a firearm. I have Michael Barrett bobble that I need to shoot as well. What a great day at Wrigley that was...stupid Cubs.

Softball's Tony Gwynn said...

Its too bad we didn't get our hands on the Frank Thomas bobble heads. We could have had 10 targets to hit...stupid Canadians.