Monday, June 30, 2008

Sad, Sad Day



A tear ran down my cheek when I saw this photo of Tiger Stadium. Why must the cold-hearted people of Detroit destroy the centerpiece of their grand cityscape? Why can't they work together to find a use for this beautiful structure? Why can't they use it as a temporary shelter to house the thousands of vagabonds and miscreants that would be displaced if they were, perhaps, to instead bulldoze the vast ghettos that make up 95% of the city? Why can't Canada pony up a few weasels to purchase this building and begin the annexing of this shithole into their country?

Why....

2 comments:

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

Wow. I really don't know what to say about this. It saddens me. I say we donate some of that internet money to Canada so they can move forward with the purchase of that place.

Buddy.

Rubie Q said...

I hope they're using more than that one 'dozer to bring that beast down. That'd be quite a job for one dude.

I mean, at least let three guys take turns running the 'dozer. That'd cut your unemployment rate by .00001.