Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brett's Back...

He filed his paperwork today so the Pack has 24 hours. The more I think about it the more I think he'll be in the green and gold #4 come September 8th. Its apparent that there are no takers, except for the Queens (not going to happen), at least at the current asking price. So either Teddy lowers his asking price or we let Favre come to camp. That way if Rodgers looks pathetic in camp or gets hurt in pre-season, then we can fall back to Favre. Or when someone else's QB gets hurt in pre-season, they'll want to trade for Favre and Teddy gets his price. Boy I can't believe how much I'm flip flopping on Brett Favre. I say bring him back now and make a run.

1 comment:

Rubie Q said...

Yeah, I'm done. They've ruined football for me this season already. Come back, don't come back, come back as a backup -- I don't much care anymore. I've spent too much time caring about this already.