Monday, July 14, 2008

The Inaugural Members of the Franklin Stubbs Amputee Pron Club.

Based on a magnificent suggestion by the magnificent bastard Devil's Threesome, I am happy / mortified to announce the creation of the Franklin Stubbs Amputee Pron Club. Our emeritus members (subject to change) include:

Franklin Stubbs

Sean Berry

Teddy Higuera

Ron Belliard

Marquis Grissom

Applications are coming in faster than we can consider them, but, thus far, we have approved the following members for the current fiscal year:

Bill Mota

Eric Gagne

Rickie Weeks

Your suggestions are always welcome, although I may never read them. But the fact that you took the time to send them in says something.

2 comments:

Rubie Q said...

How in the hell I overlooked the namesake of our blog is beyond me. Ruben Quevedo, stand amongst the proud emeritus members of the Stubbs Club.

Devil's Threesome said...

So many opportunites here, I just don't know where to start. Nevertheless, I'll press ahead and suggest:
Keith Ginter - for obvious reasons
Chad Moeller - I don't give a rat's ass that he hit for the cycle or that the Future Mrs. Devil's Threesome thinks he's hot. That guy totally blew chunks.