Thursday, July 10, 2008

Now an All-Star MAN!

That's right.  Now the entire continent of North America knows how much of a man Corey Hart is.  As far as I'm concerned, he crushed the competition. I spent a lot of time voting. A lot.  I had a feeling that he might win no matter what.  The votes might break down like this.

David Wright - A lot of votes.

Corey Hart - One more vote than David Wright.

MLB wanted Corey on the team I think. He is from the commissioners team and I think that guy can pull some strings. Plus, who doesn't want this MAN with awesome tattoos (according to Carlos Villanueva) on an All-Star team heading to New York.

Corey "Man" Hart, we here at QatB salute you.

4 comments:

Rubie Q said...

New York will be drenched in MAN when Corey Hart leaves. Yeah, I said it.

Rubie Q said...

The 2008 All-Star game: now with 100%, All-Natural MAN.

Don't try and stop me now. I spent my whole day voting as fast as I could for Corey. I have yet to find another outlet for that energy, so I'm posing comments on the blog.

Rubie Q said...

I predict that New York's collective testosterone level will rise by 8% after Corey arrives. Brace yourselves, ladies. You're going to start growing hair on your upper lip after MAN comes to town.

Devil's Threesome said...

He's going to impregnate all the ladies in the first 12 rows of Yankee Stadium, including the former Mrs. A-Rod, wherever she is. Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig's plaques will tip their their caps to the MAN. Dimaggio, meanwhile, will be his asshole self and refuse. His penalty? The MAN will bang Marilyn Monroe in Monument Park.