Wednesday, July 16, 2008

With Apologies to Kevin Nealon.

Let's consider this dandy of a quote from the latest episode of the FOX mini-series, Greta van Susteran Talks to an Overcompensated Southern Honky Who's Tired of Mowing His Lawn:

"I like my teammates," Favre said.

I know the names of three of them: Driver (that one's easy to remember), Hawk (ditto), and Baji Bamilli (that's a tough one, but I powered through it).

"I had a lot of fun with them. 

One time I let Jennings wash my car.  That was a great day.

"I have talked to numerous guys throughout this whole ordeal.

Actually, I sent them those text message things.  "MIS FTBAL.  WANT CUM BCK."

"I wish them the best, I really do. I hold nothing against those guys. 

Which is really big of me, considering all the shit they've done.  Tauscher called me a douchefuck who pussed out at the worst possible moment in the NFC Championship game.  Grant tried to sleep with my wife.  Fuck, Woodson announced my retirement before I even had a chance to think about it.  I mean, it's amazing that I hold nothing against those guys.  Fucking assholes.

We had a lot of fun together. We had, it was an amazing year last year. I don't want to make it any worse than it is."

Not possible.

No comments: