Tuesday, August 12, 2008

By Request:

From Deadspin yesterday:

Two University of Nebraska Wrestlers Featured In Gay Photo Shoot Sans Tights

"Uh oh. The two wrestlers, Paul Donahoe and Kenny Jordan, are pictured nude on a gay p0rn site, fratmen.tv. Donahoe was a national champion in the 125 pound weight class in 2007. He finished third last year. Jordan is a junior. Now the Univeristy of Nebraska is investigating. And you thought trying to find out whether Lawrence Phillips threw his ex-girlfriend down a flight of stairs was awkward. Does the NCAA have a specific rule prohibiting gay p0rno shoots?"

I'm not surprised you missed this story, D's 3some -- this kind of stuff happens all the time in the Husker state. I mean, they call Nebraska "San Francisco of the Midwest" for a reason.

3 comments:

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

I guess I don't get what the big deal is? Girls get naked in playboy all the time. Is it because they're gay or on a gay website? I mean, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Rubie Q said...

I think it's that, plus the fact that they're college athletes. Girls get naked for Playboy all the time, sure, but most of them don't go out and play Division I athletics the next day.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

I had thought about the athlete thing. Maybe this was to cover-up some illegal benefits they were receiving. "How do we cover up the money we gave them?" "I know. Have them pose naked for a gay website and say that is why they got the money." "Brilliant!"