Friday, August 15, 2008

MU Tidbit of the Day


From Rosiak's blog:

MU will host Wisconsin on Dec. 6 at 8:30 p.m. at the Bradley Center. The game will be telecast on ESPNU.
First, I'm surprised the game is on ESPNU. Both teams deserve better billing. After all, this is one of the better rivalries out there.
More importantly, the game is at 8:30!! Great googily moogily. The drunkeness will be obscene. I'm betting that I'll crawl into a luxury box and take swings at some red clad renobs.
Also, because of the late start, there's a better than even chance that Bo Ryan will be asleep before beer sales stop.
God help us all, December 6th will be a day of stupidity.

9 comments:

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

Oh boy. Drunken idiocy will be the main course today. We all know that Turners will be crawling with idiots that day. Let's beat the crap out of the BADgers so we can just smile and then drunkenly talk smack. I also hope I don't have to carry a drunk Jen away from a fight with BADger fans.

Rubie Q said...

I smell shenanigans aplenty.

EMoney said...

Round of jaggy bombs on me.....I mean on RC

Devil's Threesome said...

I couldn't think of a better guy to pay for my booze. I love how he plays bartender. He looks as comfortable back there as Rubie Q does at a nudie bar. Wan one mo?

Rubie Q said...

Hey: the next time two angry (and ugly) strippers mercilessly whip you with your friends' belts, we'll talk about how awesome strip clubs are. Deal?

Devil's Threesome said...

I'm no strip club enthusiast either dude. I'm just glad I didn't see your donger like the guy that followed you.

FPMKE said...

Did someone say they needed to borrow a belt?

EMoney said...

So are we going to the strip club b4 or after we throttle the red devil on Dec.6th? And by the way, there is nothing wrong with a little belt thrashing. It's good for the sexual health! Just ask John Edwards.

Devil's Threesome said...

Or also ask Marv Albert and his toupee.