Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A note to FSN Wisconsin

Dear FSN Wisconsin,

Long time viewer, first time emailer.  I'm really glad that we have a network that carries a lot of Brewers games and gives us the kind of coverage that you do.  It might not always be the best and most insightful, but at least it's something.

I do have one little complaint that I would like to share with you tonight.  A televised baseball game looks much better when ALL THE CAMERAS ARE IN FOCUS.  I'm sorry for yelling, but come on.  I can count at least 3  cameras that have been out of focus all night.  The cameras in the dugout pits and at least one other are in rough shape.  Check the back focus, get your engineer on it, something.  You are a network that has the resources.

Very busch league FSN.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay

No comments: