Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The view of an empty podium...

There is supposed to be a press conference happening in Green Bay.  This press conference is supposed to be about some old quarterback and his 16 year-old need for attention.  It is really fun to hear people talking about what might happen at this conference and showing shots of a room full of mikehunt type of reporters staring at an empty podium.  What excitement.

The sad part, it is getting better ratings than anything else on TV right now.  I think I'm going to write a pilot tonight for my new show, The Podium.  It's guaranteed to have great ratings.

I'm sure we'll talk about this more later.

2 comments:

Rubie Q said...

I love the "Podiums and Pissing Matches" tag. It sounds like a Cake song. In fact...yep, there it is on Fashion Nugget.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

I remember that song. Great song. Didn't Eager Beaver cover it?