Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back away from the ledge.


Thank you J.J. Hardy.  Even though you dicked the dog your first time around with the bases full of Brewers, you stayed the course and came through when we needed you.  We can only hope this ignites the team and we go on a roll.

Softball's TG and myself are ready to be in this thing for the long haul.  We are not selling this team out and we believe that we will still make the playoffs.  When this is all said and done we could be wrong, but we don't think we will be.

Who's joining us?

Let's hope Sheeters vagina holds together today and we smack around Peavy.

Rubie and D3S.  I hope you make it through the season.

2 comments:

Devil's Threesome said...

I don't know, I just can't get too excited about a victory over a last place AAA team. And yes, San Diego's AAA affiliate finished in last place of their division in the PCL.

I predict we score one run against Peavy tonight on a 7th or 8th inning solo homer. 5-1 loss. I'm just hoping Sheets doesn't get hurt.

Thankfully it's football season.

EMoney said...

Just because I am a realist and not an optimist doesn't mean that I'm not with them for the long haul. I have been with them for the long haul for 28 years. I watch them damn near every game, so I have just as much invested as everyone else. So just because I'm not drinking the company kool-aid doesn't mean that I have given up on them. I'm just seeing things as I think they are......that is......I'm not impressed when they beat up on the nationals and pirates and then get swept and/or lose the series to every other playoff contender.