Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not sure what he's watching.

Since not much more can be said about the crap on the field, we should start talking about the crap in the booth.  Luckily for me I only have to sit through a TV broadcast of road games.  Brian Anderson was pretty bad last year.  He really didn't seem to know what was going on and it really didn't seem like he had a great understanding of the game.  It also seemed like Schroeder really didn't like him and took every opportunity to point out that he was an idiot.

I thought that he was doing better this year, but lately it seems like he has gotten worse.  He has said a couple of things lately that have made me wonder if he is even watching the same game that we are.  He can read a promo like nobody's business, but I'm still not a huge fan of his play by play.

I'm just looking for other things to concentrate on since we are down 3 - 0 and I just saw a guy in a Cubs hat and Notre Dame sweatshirt on TV.  I hate this game right now.

1 comment:

Devil's Threesome said...

I would be so impressed if Corey Hart got a hit this month.