Saturday, September 20, 2008

Still holding out hope.

Once again, I know I'm in the minority, but I am still watching this team play games and I still have a little glimmer of hope that they might do something.  I know that the possibility of them actually making the playoffs is very slim.  But I'm still hanging on.

We are looking at the Mets and Phillies.  The Mets have been known to choke leads and games away in the past.  The Phillies are usually the ones taking advantage of the Mets, so maybe they will keep doing that.  Either way, why does it have to be us?  I know that it usually is, but it doesn't have to be.

I will keep the hope alive for this blog.  It is either going to be a good thing that I will be at all of the games of the final homestand.  I'm sure something interesting will happen during that time.  Maybe a Cubs fan will storm the field and get torn in half while being tackled.  We can all hope.

No comments: