Thursday, October 2, 2008

Anybody Seen Reid?

He hasn't had anything to say since, like, fucking July or some shit. He ain't here, he's not on the fantasy baseball site, he didn't even respond when I gave him shit for using his waiver pick in fantasy football to snag a tight end who had a bye that week.

I apologized for the pro-replay screed I went on three months ago. I brought the dog bowling, but I didn't rent it shoes. I didn't buy it a beer. I didn't let it take his turn.

Where are you, Sweetness? I'm 'bout ready to put out an Amber Alert.

2 comments:

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

He was talking about it today at the home of SBTG. He said he can't get on at work and now since he's married and he took on even more duties at Section 8 inc., he's a little busy. He has no time for us and our silly little buffet.

I have time for you Rubie. I have time for you.

Rubie Q said...

Sounds like two problems: he can't get on at work, and now that he's married, he can't get OFF at home! Hey-o! Careful, folks, it gets a little blue around here sometimes.

I miss Reid.