Thursday, November 13, 2008

Badgers receive letter of intent from big, slow, white guy


I'd like to thank E-money for reminding us that the early signing period has started. From my brief glimpse of jsonline this morning, I was pleased to see that Buzz had used his Texas charm to bring in some big men and a legitimate point guard; hopefully Junior Cadougan will understand the importance of such things as stretching, drinking fluids, eating bananas, and sharing the ball.

I was also pleased to see that the Badgers have provided us with some excellent fodder in the coming years with the signing of Mike Bruesewitz and Diamond Taylor, "two players who fit the Bo Ryan mold". Mike Bruesewitz, as you can see from the pic, is a big white guy from MN... just what Bo Ryan loves. And with a name like Diamond Taylor, I'm sure some sort of scandal involving drugs, drunken sorority girls, or "free" sneakers is going to arise... should be entertaining.

9 comments:

Rubie Q said...

Anybody else see that Louisiana Tech is listed as one of the schools that Cadougan considered? Marquette, Wake, Louisville, Tennessee, Memphis ... and Louisiana Tech. One of these things doesn't belong. One of these things is not like the others.

Also: Diamond Taylor sounds like a stripper Bo met at Cruisin' Chubby's.

EMoney said...

Is it just me or does that kid look like Brian Butch's long lost twin? I thought you were posting a pic of Butch for some reason, or that he had a younger brother that was walking in his shoes and becoming a badger as well.

I'm changing my mind on Snaer. I predict Florida St. His corn rows would fit in perfectly down in Tallahassee. What's our track record with the corn rows? I think ODB was the only one to sport them and we all know how that turned out.

And what's with Jamal Wilson continuing to talk Marquette even though Buzz withdrew the scholarship. I have a feeling he and/or his parents wanted MU all along and now they are regretting not accepting long ago. Next couple of days could be very interesting.

EMoney said...

I'm sorry, it's Jamil.

Rubie Q said...

Oh, and also: whenever the post has a title like this one, I demand use of the "Speaker says learning a lifelong process" label. Thank you.

Devil's Threesome said...

Here, here Rubie.

FPMKE said...

Good call. I'll make sure to edit and add "Speaker says learning a lifelong process?

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

In wathcing the Junior Cadougan video from the link I found it to be a bad look for refs to wear shorts. What league is this? AAU I'm guessing. Even the refs for 5 grade basketball wear pants. Poor form chubby white ref. Poor form.

EMoney said...

What's with the "eating bananas" reference? What are you trying to say?

FPMKE said...

"Eating bananas" has no racist undertones whatsoever. Bananas prevent cramping... something to do with potasium.