Thursday, November 13, 2008

Big East Preview...Preview

Ok, I'm committing myself to putting up some interesting Big East posts in the next couple of days. Here's a preview of...the preview:
  • DT3's most hated Big East teams - a 1 through 16 retrospective
  • DT3's most hated Big East coaches - a 1 through 16 retrospective
  • DT3's most hated Big East players - a 1 through 16 retrospective
  • DT3's Big East predictions - I'm telling you fuckers right now that Notre Dame is way too fucking overrated and will spit the bit this year. Also, I want Pitt to fucking lose every game besides Notre Dame b/c Jamie Dixon is a weasel, DeJuan Blair is fat and Bobby Knight likes them!!!
  • Big East Non-conference games to Watch - I love non-conference games, I'll go through the biggest ones for the league. Notre Dame vs Bryant will not be included.

4 comments:

FPMKE said...

Wow, slow week at work or is the future wife out of town?

Rubie Q said...

I'm confused. You're doing a retrospective on your most hated teams and coaches? Does that mean you're talking about past teams and coaches, or are you ranking the current teams / coaches by how much you hate them?

I'm just trying to decide whether I'm going to read it or not.

Devil's Threesome said...

Ranking current teams, but I consider it a retrospective b/c any pent up rage is all based on past events. You stickler English majors...

Devil's Threesome said...

fpmke - I'm banking on a productive weekend, hopefully fueled by High Life, fake cheese and Tombstone pizza.

The future Mrs. DT3 worked all last weekend, it was glorious, particularly after the prior in-law funeral weekend in Naperville.