Wednesday, November 5, 2008

K-Suck

Another football post for E. As you may have heard, the glorious reign of Ron Prince is coming to an end at K-State. Check out this fantastic YouTube video of Mr Prince trying to pump up the students with the most pathetic mascot, Willie the Wildcat, helping out with his very own Hot Lixx guitar. Classic stuff, termination was assured after this debacle. Please note the foam head and man arms on the mascot.



Also, I can't figure out how to imbed the video - help there would be appreciated.

[Rubie sez: I didn't want to edit your post, but I thought it'd be easier to just embed the video rather than providing a detailed explanation of how to do so in the comments.]

2 comments:

Rubie Q said...

You know how I know that your football team sucks? Because you won't even pay for your mascot to have paws that match his head. The human arm - animal head thing is just a complete farce. That ain't a wildcat; that's a fucking chimera. It's one step removed from manbearpig.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

I actually took the time to watch that just now. Joe Satriani must be pissed (that's who the main song in that video is from). I would be suing their asses for that. He probably can't, but yikes. I'm going to have nightmares now. I would take manbearpig any day.