Most Inspiring Coaching Collapse by a Man Who Strikingly Resembles the Mascot of the University for Which He Coaches, or a Clueless Frat Boy Who Continues to Find New and Exciting Ways to Embarrass His School, a.k.a. The Best Fuck-Up by Bo or Bielema award:
(1) Bo's stink-bomb against Davidson: 2008 Sweet Sixteen. ("You mean that Curry kid can shoot? Hmm. Maybe we should put somebody on him.")
(2) Bo gets outcoached by Buzz: December 6, 2008. ("That looks like a zone. Is that a zone? That looks like a zone. Are they playing zone? God, that looks like a zone. Hold on, gimme 10 minutes, and we can figure out if they're playing a zone. Then we figure out how to attack it!")
(3) Bielema's boys shit the bed against Michigan. ... a team that lost to Toledo. At home.
(4) Bielema's potty mouth vs. Michigan State. (Good time to decide to give the zebra a piece of your mind, numbnuts.)
(5) The entire 2008 Badger football season. NOW FEATURING:
- A loss to the worst Michigan team in 90 years!
- Last-minute collapses vs. Ohio State and Michigan State!
- Drubbings by Iowa and Penn State!
- A last-minute escape ... against Cal Poly. At home. In the last week of the season.
- A disembowelment (is that a word? Does it work here? WHO CARES?!?) by Florida State in the Champs Sports Bowl!
- And, not to be forgotten: a preseason, Top 15 ranking!
Gentlemen, your nominees. Discuss.