Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day of Reckoning: An Amuse Bouche.

I don't have time to explore this in the detail that it deserves, nor to launch the number of f-bombs that the beyond-despicable display of officiating tonight merits, but allow me to say the following to Mssrs. Fuckstick 1, Fuckstick 2, and Fuckstick 3, better known as the officials who "worked" the Tennessee-Marquette game tonight:

You fucking fucktards saw fit to whistle FIFTY-FOUR FUCKING FOULS during the duration of tonight's game. Read that again: FIFTY-FOUR FUCKING FOULS! There aren't fifty-four fucking fouls committed during TWO games of competitive college basketball, you fucking queefnugget cockguzzlers.

Eight players saw the floor for Marquette tonight. Three fucking fouled out, and two fucking others had four fucking fouls. WHAT IN THE FUCKING NAME OF JESUS TITTIE FUCKING CHRIST WERE YOU FUCKERS DOING? Do you really think that it makes the game more enjoyable to whistle some kind of foul on EVERY FUCKING POSSESSION? Because, if you do, lemme let you in on a secret: it fucking doesn't make the game more enjoyable. In fact, it made me want to jab a fucking pencil into my ear just so I wouldn't have to hear the FUCKING WHISTLE ON EVERY FUCKING POSSESSION.

I will have more in the morn. Much, much, much more. But rest assured, Mssrs. Fuckstick 1, Fuckstick 2, and Fuckstick 3, before the day is over, I will have your resignations.

FUCK!

2 comments:

Charlie Weis's Gunt said...

While I agree, the refs were far from perfect, I don't think they were the reason we lost this game.

Nor do I think Chism or whatever that dude with the bumpy skull's name was...while he certainly had a career night, it seems like everytime we play a team with 2 or 3 key players, we can shut them down, but then some retard from nowhere comes and drops 20+ on us....enter Chism.

I think the reasons we lost this game was Jerel McNeal and D. Burke. McNeal - 25mins, 10 points, 2 rebs, 4 TOs and 5 fouls...awful. But even worse was D. Burke...32 mins, 3 points (all FT's), 4 rebs, 5 fouls. Seriously, you are 6'8"...are you telling me you can't get more than 4 f-ing rebounds? I'm pretty sure, given my height of 5'11...and playing 32 mins I could run down 4 rebounds...for fuck's sake, James had 5 boards, and Butler had 4 in 2/3's the time...

Here's hoping that our injured big guys can play the game, otherwise I think we are 8-8 in the big east at best.

Rubie Q said...

I don't think the refs are the reason we lost last night. I think that the refs turned what should have been an up-tempo, free-wheeling basketball game into mud wrestling. And for that, they should all be flogged.