Sunday, December 21, 2008

FPMKE wants you all to have a NSFW X-mas!

So I'm watching the Vikings game and having a beer instead of cleaning and wrapping gifts. A couple of observations:

-I had to check the color settings on my tv because the sideline reporter was orange and looked like she needed to eat a sandwich... turns out the tv is fine but apparently the Metrodome is equipped with Tan Tommy brand tanning booths.

-Beer, it is really good when it is -5 outside and I'm sweating on my couch due to radiant heat making it 80 in my condo. Yeah, I could open a window but then I would have to get up.

-Internets... genius. See below video (not safe for work).


-Blogging... it's been a nice way to stay in touch with you all and keep up on Wisconsin sports. Even though I was too lazy to send out Holiday cards, I wanted to take this post as an opportunity to wish you all Happy Holidays! Here's to hoping the Brewers don't give us the gift of another Jeff Suppan-esque signing this year.

2 comments:

Rubie Q said...

Good work, buddy. Merry Christmas to you and the family.

Oh, and: move back to Milwaukee.

FPMKE said...

That was my first embedded video... had to go through the posts to find the directions.

I can't move back to MKE. You all have your seriously significant others. I'm better off as the lone wolf.