Friday, January 2, 2009

Apparently, MikeHunt's New Year's Resolutions...

didn't include not writing inane shit. I'm not going to bother going through the majority of his latest effort. I'm just going to point you to this part:

Analogous to the league that just might break double digits on NCAA tournament entrants this year, the big water is treacherous and cold. Yet where it is deep, the Golden Eagles are not.

This, of course, is not news. Similarly, we learned little we did not already know about Marquette from its smartly and aggressively played 79-72 victory against No. 15 Villanova at the Bradley Center.

But don't let that stop you from writing another 500 words about it, MikeHunt!

Fuck me.

EDIT:

I'm sorry, I have more to include. I couldn't let this pass:

Yes, Jerel McNeal, Dominic James and Wesley Matthews were very good in the first conference game of their final season together. And as seniors, they give every impression, from their collective experience and skills and the confidence they ooze, that they are finally prepared to take Marquette reasonably deep into the postseason.

Emphasis mine.

I can't put what I'm about to say any nicer than this: fuck you, you fucking uninformed buttplug. "Finally prepared to take Marquette reasonably deep into the postseason"? Listen, fuckhead -- they've been prepared to do that for three fucking years. But then shit happened:

Year One: Jean Fucking Felix. That's it. Dude has the game of his life -- and the Amigos still damn near pulled it off.

Year Two: We lose our best player right before the tournament, then match up with Izzo in round one, causing Crean to completely lose his shit.

Year Three: Despite a terrible match-up in round two, we're a miracle shot from one of the Lopii away from the Sweet Sixteen.

Don't you ever fucking lay that any of that shit on these three ever again. I don't know if you've realized this watching Bo beat up on double-digit seeds year after year, but it is fucking hard to win in the NCAA tournament. The Amigos have done everything they possibly could to take this team "reasonably deep into the postseason." Fuck, man, 'Rel was willing to play with a broken fucking hand against Michigan State until Crean put his foot down.

I'm sorry for yellin', but this shit drives me nuts. Am I disappointed that we haven't done more in the tourney? Fuck yeah, I am, but I'm not disappointed in Rel, Dom, and Wes -- just their former coach. And to act like the lack of success in the tournament is what defines these three players...it's fucking bullshit, is all.

I'm going to go run around the building for a minute. If I don't come back, I'm definitely NOT firebombing the JS building.

13 comments:

Zone Defense is for Pussies said...

i would expect nothing less from that dip shit!

everytime he or someone else he's quoting compliment's us he's always there to put a discliamer on it. you god damn right our team is fun to watch when you aren't playing them. After the way his guards played last night I bet Jay Wright loves our team.

Awesome win, now let's get Sunday's game

Devil's Threesome said...

More negative toned MU drivel from MikeHunt, what a surprise.

I got too drunk yesterday, way too drunk. I had to make a McDonald's stop on the way to work today.

Post forthcoming on how awesome yesterday was.

Anymore Golden Shrimp awards?

Zone Defense is for Pussies said...

PS-Love that label for this post!

FPMKE said...

Damn it! I was going to comment about how much I loved that label too... thanks for stealing my thunder Puss.

The ESPN commentators were harping on Hazel every chance they had yesterday. It was like their game notes specifically said "if there is nothing worth saying, check court for Hazel, make comment about how much he sucks".

Rubie Q said...

Yes, many more Shrimp forthcoming.

I'm going to edit the post to add one more infuriating line.

Devil's Threesome said...

I love your emotional defense of the Three Amigos. Couldn't have said it better myself. As Reid was saying yesterday, I have such an attachment to this class. We've been through a lot together. (quiet sobbing)

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

This a-hole is just infuriating. Seriously. Nobody, especially this fat tub of lard, should say one unkind word towards the 3 amigos. They have given their all to this institution that we all love. We all take the big losses quite hard, but you know who takes them harder? Those guys on the court. I would love to see Burke take on shot at MikeHunt. A nice right hook and just lay his ass out. Douche!

EMoney said...

Thank you for saying this Rub's because when I read it I felt the very same thing. Does this guy just live in a world of crap so he has to rip on eveyone else or what? On the cover it appears that he is actually offering praise to the program, but due to his tool like nature he reverts back and nit picks about b.s. things that just happened to occur to the program in the past (I won't restate the series of events that you discussed).....I will however include the year Diener got hurt after our 13 or 15-0 start and had Joe Chapman take over at the point which led us some sweet NIT action(wow I thought I erased that year from my memory). What a tool!

F him! We played a good Villanova team yesterday and took care of business on our court and I'm still pumped because of it! Let's continue our business like approach and take care of Cincy on Sunday to go to 2-0. I propose that when a "F the badgers" toast is made, that we now include "and F Mike Hunt"

Rubie Q said...

"Fuck MikeHunt." What an excellent toast. I'm sure we'd get some looks for that one -- probably a sexual harassment complaint, too.

EMoney said...

I'm curious as to where all of his pent up rage towards MU comes from? Did he apply to MU and get rejected? Did he once try to get in a house party at the Triangle Fraternity when he was 30 only to get denied at the door? Or was it a party at The Kensington? Does Freeway get in his face and talk MU too much? Did Antonio always F with his triple cheeseburger order at Marquette Gyros? Is he pissed that MU forced Louie D to go upscale and move downtown? Is he part native american and pissed at our "Warrior" heritage? Was he really annoyed by Chris Farley? Is he angry how students jump up and down to "Jump Around" at Marquette games, when clearly Madison was the first school to ever do it? Is he frustrated that the newspaper industry has gone down the toilet due mainly to garbage editorials like his and blogs like the QB (Good work gentleman)? Wow that felt good!

You are a Baffoon said...

A douche bag is a piece of equipment for douching - a bag for holding the fluid used in douching. To avoid transferring intestinal bacteria into the vagina, the same bag must not be used for a vaginal douche and an enema....or also known as Mike Hunt.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

Who is the infiltrator? Yet another person with more activity on this board than Kenosha Mustache.

FPMKE said...

Yeah,who's the fucking Baffoon?