Monday, February 2, 2009

Kidney Transplant Party!

So, I was managing my Outlook calendar and noticed some time I had blocked off to revisit a mysterious email from April 17, 2008. Read on below. It looks like Rubie needs to buy a bathtub of ice. I recommend Kirby's knife skills to perform the operation. I could have Ms D3S hack into the transplant list to find a willing buyer.

From: Rubie
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 9:16 AM
To: Zone Defense; D3S; E$; Reid, Sheets
Subject: RE: Section 8's Newest Sponsorship

If Dwight "Workout Warrior" Burke starts more games than Mbawke, I will give you my right kidney. I will personally carve it out with a butter knife and put it in a bag of ice so you can sell it on the black market. This is my pledge to you, Zone Defense

-----Original Message-----
From: Zone
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 9:01 AM
To: Rubie; D3S; E$; Reid, Sheets
Subject: RE: Section 8's Newest Sponsorship

Sounds like a Joe Chapman wager is needed to settle this. I'll bet Burke starts more games than Mbawke.

________________________________________
From: Rubie
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:57 AM
To: Zone Defense; D3S; E$; Reid, Sheets
Subject: RE: Section 8's Newest Sponsorship

I do not know many things. But I do know there is no chance in hell that Dwight Burke starts over Trevor Mbawke next year.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zone
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:55 AM
To: Rubie; D3S; E$; Reid, Sheets
Subject: RE: Section 8's Newest Sponsorship

So the line-up is as follows:

Starters: PG-DJ, SG-Jerel, SF-Matthews, PF-Hayward, C-Burke
Bench: PG-Acker, SG-Cubillan, SF-Fulce and Butler, PF-Mbwake and Hazel, C-O'Toole

If my math is correct that's one extra scholly which IMO we bank for next year when we can sell this program again and say to top recruits, look 4 of 5 starters are gone and there's plenty of help needed in the back court. And it also appears that now instead of being guard oriented, we have a tone of 6-6 athletic guys, a problem we dealt with a lot last year. Buzz just needs to keep doing what he is doing, make that nice run next year and all will be fine.

4 comments:

FPMKE said...

Sounds like Rubie is going to be taking a trip to Candy Mountain...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

I love candy mountain.

Charlie. We're on a bridge Charlie.

FPMKE said...

I'm still trying to figure out if those other two unicorns are retarded. Yaayyyy, it's Candy Mountain Charlie. I also like the Banana King.

Rubie Q said...

Nope. I stand by my bet. Mbakwe isn't even on the team and he should STILL start over Burke. Just throw four guys out there. That's basically what we're doing, anyway.