Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Big 10/11 Excitement...


Admittedly, I intend to watch the Wisconsin @ Indiana game tonight. I'm looking forward to the classic Bo Ryan vs. Tom Crean match-up. It will be nice to see Tan Tommy give Bo a cold post-game pat on the shoulder.

My only problem is I'm torn about who I should root for in this match-up. Part of me says I should remember the good times with Crean at Marquette and root for the underdog. But then again, I still have a sour taste in my mouth about how classless Tan Tommy's departure from Marquette was and it might be nice to see him get blown out by the Badgers.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

EMoney said...

Regardless of what Crean pulled, there isn't a chance in hek that I will be rooting for the Badgers tonight. If madison happens to lose tonight, that would greatly cripple their chances of making the NCAA tourney. And I for one would enjoy that all too much because I am sick of hearing how Bo Ryan is the greatest basketball coach since John Wooden roamed the sidelines. Go Indiana!

Devil's Threesome said...

I'm so torn. When torn, go for absolute self interest. We need UW to play well to make our win over them look as good as possible since it's our only "marquee" non-con win. So, barring a roof collapse, tsunami or asteroid strike, I'm gonna go with the Badgers on this one Cliff!