Monday, February 23, 2009

The Sonic plan...

Our day has come gentlemen. Tomorrow (or today if you went to bed before 10:30 last night and didn't read the blog at midnight) the first Sonic will open up in our area. I know that I have been waiting for this date like I waited for Christmas when I was a young, small town kid growing up in Northeastern Wisconsin.

Pictured above is a mySonic card that the lovely people at Sonic were nice enough to grace us with. We are going to eat the crap out of some Sonic in less than 24 hours.

Here is the plan... We will meet in the Target parking lot at about 7:45 P.M. We will then all pile into one vehicle (probably Reid's since it is big) and head over for the glorious tastes of Cherry Limeade and whatever else you want. Just don't bring that weak tot action.

Let me know who is all in.

3 comments:

Devil's Threesome said...

Oh, I'm in! Fat Tuesday!

Reid You Animal! said...

Then let's go drink some Hurricanes somewhere like it's Patty O'Brien's.

Rubie Q said...

Mrs. Q and I are down. (Mrs. Q's participation has been blessed by Sheets' Pooter.)