Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To make us feel better...

So, not that we are all feeling too down, I mean no one really expected to come out of Pitt with a big win, it would have been nice, but we were being realistic.  Out of the last 3, that was the one that was the longest shot for us to win.

I have decided to post some videos to help us get through a Thursday at work.  The first one was linked on Deadspin today and about urinated in my pantaloons. 

Oh yeah... and if you are watching at work, put on headphones or make sure no one is around.





This next video was one of the anthems for our weekend trip down to the dirty south.

Another one that is NSFW... unless you work at a whorehouse or have headphones.



The follow up video to the one above. Again... NSFW



Possibly the best part of the last two videos is that they feature a sweet Lumina.

I hope that helps your day.

Go Marquette!

4 comments:

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

Okay... so I just realize I said these videos would help us get through a day at work, yet not one of them is safe for work.

The codeine has kicked in.

Devil's Threesome said...

I can't get the songs out of my head. For some reason, future Mrs D3S didn't find them as funny as I do. E=MC Vagina!

Rubie Q said...

Who the fuck is this guy?

Rubie Q said...

Still don't know who he is, but, I must say: "My love is like lightning. It gives girls orgasms. My dick is like an airplane. It gives girls orgasms" is poetry.