Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FPMKE's Weird World of Banking

TARP. Sub-prime. Reverse-mortgage. Ongoing Capital concerns. "FPMKE, do you have anything to do with this nonsense?" one might ask. Beyond being asked about it on a regular basis, the answer is no.

I'm tired of this crazy economy and all the bullshit that has come with it. Each day seems to get crazier than the last. I feel like Peter Gibbons "...ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life." Thankfully, I do not have 7 bosses and I do not have to worry about using the appropriate cover sheet for my TPS reports.

Take this crazy shit. I am now in competition with Bo Fucking Jackson. I would love to know how a bank managed to get a charter with him... Bo Knows, money talks.



If that wasn't weird enough, I went to visit a customer today and had to wait in a conference room plastered with sports memorabilia. I looked across the room and found a poster autographed by the 1999 McDonald's All American Team. Lot of guys on there who have had moderate success or have been horribly cursed (Jason Williams). My favorite find of course was big Marvin Stone... got me thinking about Freeway and the infamous "What about big Marvin Stone? Who's going to cover big Marvin Stone?" I don't know, Robert Jackson.














R.I.P. Marv.

No comments: