Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Request to Brett Favre:

(Continuing our least popular running feature, Rubie's Open Letters to Brett Favre:)

Dear Brett:

Since it's abundantly clear that you want to keep playing, and since the most logical destination for your second comeback remains Minnesota:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Do it. Please come back. Please play for the Vikings. Please make clear, once and for all, what a self-absorbed, self-centered, selfish douchetard you are. PLEASE. There are still Packers fans who think you were wronged last year. Please show them they're wrong.

With warmest wishes,

Rubie

7 comments:

Devil's Threesome said...

I couldn't agree more.

FPMKE said...

Is Kirby going to chime in on this or is he at his safe zone waiting for it all to blow over?

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

They were discussing this on WSSP this afternoon. I switched over to get mad while Homer was at commercial. I feel sick because I actually agreed with The Swollen Tongue's (I think it was him) views. I blacked out when I did so I don't remember it all, but I'll try to reconstruct it.

I can't wait until he signs and the Vikings jerseys start popping up around this state. Just ridiculous.

Softball's Tony Gwynn said...

question: do you boo brett favre in lambeau if he's wearing purple?

Rubie Q said...

Answer: I would boo Brett Favre if I passed him on the street, regardless of the location of said street, regardless of the attire Brett Favre was wearing.

Softball's Tony Gwynn said...

yeah...i think I agree!

Devil's Threesome said...

I was most decidedly not saying "Boo-urns"