- Declaring the Brewers dead early and often - for individual games and for the entire season
- Retro gear
- "Jeff Suppan pitches to contact"
- Johnny Estrada jerseys in all forms
- Stadium sauce - totally overrated
- Cub fans
- "Small ball"
- Packer garb at Miller Park
- "JJ Makes Me Hardy" signs
- The fat-ass d-bag that sat in front of us last year with the stupid foam Prince crown
- Bobblehead days
- Never cleaning the taps at Miller Park
- That stupid-ass poorly placed merchandise shop behind home plate
- Zone ripping off the Brewers by doing the "Designated Driver" free soda thing at every game
- Jersey T-shirts
- "Carlos Villanueva is good, he should start/close"
- Steve "Sparky" Fifer
- Complaining about the roof leaking
- Twins fans
- Idiot fans who wait in line at the concession stand for 5 minutes and then don't have their order ready when their turn comes up
- The "Go Cubs Go" song
- "Trevor Hoffman is too old"
- The wave in all forms and at any time
Monday, April 6, 2009
Things I'm Not Looking Forward To
I love baseball season, I love the Brewers and I love Miller Park. There are some things that drive me nuts. Consider this the Opening Day airing of grievances!! [Please note that I am guilty of most of these]