Thursday, April 23, 2009

Totally going to get fired

Quiet at the Buffet today. I have the Game Day up because it's a tad slow around the office. I'm sure IT is noticing the spike in Bandwidth usage.

Brewers are up 6-0 and Dave Bush is officially the first BrewCrew pitcher to make it through 7 innings. Better than average chance that I am about jinx him but, looks like Bushie is throwing the ball well today.


update: 7 2/3 innings, 2 hits, 1 run... thanks Bushie.


Anyway, I had a little time and I was looking at Bush's creepy beard in his Game Day photo (couldn't find exact shot but you know it). I always thought he looked a little like John Malkovic (someone at TMJ4 agreed as I was able to get the side by side there) but I've officially placed it, he has the Teddy "KGB" beard going on... frightening.








1 comment:

Rubie Q said...

Needs more "He has alligator blood" in the tag area.