Monday, June 22, 2009

Bucks Draft...

POSTED: June 21 -- 8:27 a.m. ET

Chad Ford: The Bucks look like they're sitting pretty good at No. 10. One of the point guards that they like -- whether it's Jonny Flynn, Jrue Holiday, Jeff Teague or Brandon Jennings -- should be there when they draft. In fact, it's possible all of them will be there.

With that in mind, the Bucks are bringing back Flynn, Jennings, Lawson and Teague early next week for another big workout.

I think Milwaukee's board looks like this right now going into that workout:

1. Jordan Hill
2. Holiday
3. Flynn
4. Teague
5. Jennings
6. Lawson


Holiday won't be in the workout, but maybe he doesn't need to be at this point. The other four rankings could change based on what happens on Monday.


I agree with that analysis and bet we get #3.

2 comments:

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

Please get Flynn. Please!

EMoney said...

Honestly, the only guy that I do not really like on that list is Jennings. For a guy that was supposed to be the real deal, why did he only average like 7 pts and 4 assists per game while playing overseas? That's Joe Chapman-like numbers and correct me if I'm wrong, but JoeC did NOT get selected in the lottery. I agree with your bucks board too. My list is (for those that could be there)....Hill, Holiday, Flynn, Teague, Lawson, Blair, Jennings, Hansbrough.