Monday, June 8, 2009

DWade sporting "It's Indiana, It's Indiana" gear

Not sure how I feel about this or even what to say. According to Tom Crean's twitter account (pictured below) DWade is now wearing IU gear.

Here's what the entry said:


Our guys just brought up the footage of Dwyane Wade in a Espn spelling bee promo SPORTING INDIANA BASKETBALL SHORTS.

I wish I could take credit for it but I cant. Thats all him. All I did was send him some IU gear back in the fall. from txt

Dwyane is a loyal comrade. from txt

Should we be upset, does this mean Wade's loyalty lies with Crean? Like I said earlier, I'm not sure how I feel but makes me think Wade's days of visiting MU Madness are behind.

Thoughts?


8 comments:

Softball's Tony Gwynn said...

who cares what he wears? Tom crean helps wade become who he is. I wear UWM, Mich. St, Red Sox and other team gear because I have it. If I got stuff sent to me for free i'd wear it i guess.

Charlie Weis's Gunt said...

I see your point...and I do the same thing, but it was in a promo ad for ABC? Granted we're not celebrities, and aren't on TV like he is, but if I knew I was going to be in a commercial, I might think about what I was wearing?

Rubie Q said...

You wear Michigan State and Red Sox gear because you're a front runner.

Charlie Weis's Gunt said...

Also...I think the buffet should have a twitter account...any thoughts?

Rubie Q said...

FUCK TWITTER.

That is all.

Softball's Tony Gwynn said...

yeah no twitter...I'd like to get some work done. if we twitted everytime there was a comment I'd get 50 text messages an hour.

and I got the mich. st. shirt and steve and barry's for 9.99 and the red sox shirt and fenway as a souveir plus red looks terrific on me.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

Wade wore Marquette stuff a month before that for some big Make a Wish thing or something on ESPN. He still loves us. They were just a pair of shorts. That's how I feel.

Devil's Threesome said...

SBTG - I hope that red looks better on you than that stupid Brewers visor in Toronto. Totally gay.