Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Since we all need something good in our lives...

... This seems like the perfect time to bring this up.

FREE Float Night at SONIC!!!!!!!!

That's right folks. Tonight at all participating SONIC restaurants you can get a FREE 10 oz Root Beer Float.

Since my life is seemingly going down the crapper* this is just what I need. I have a feeling I know where I will be tonight and if anyone cares to join me, the more the merrier. Who doesn't love waiting in line forever to get something for free and eat food that will take years off my life. I LOVE SONIC!!!!! And the food isn't that unhealthy...

*might be a slight exaggeration.

3 comments:

FPMKE said...

I believe this is part of the Obama administration stimulus plan.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

If it is I am now a full Obama supporter. Anything for free Sonic!

Yes, my vote can be bought. I'm a teacher.

EMoney said...

Great....our national debt increases 4 fold and we get a free root beer float. It better be A&W root beer at least....and none of this roundy's bull sh$t.