As Reid and I were exchanging emails about how cool the All-Star game is it got me thinking about what my favorite sporting events are and events I make sure I watch. Here's my top 10:
List amended Monday to deal with inconsistencies in rules. No longer just events I make sure I watch, but events I want to attend/watch.
1. Sunday at the Masters
2. Brewers Opening Day
3. Marquette/Wisconsin Basketball
4. Opening Weekened of NCAA Tourney
5. Final Four Weekend (Semi-finals and championship game)
6. Super Bowl
7. World Series (and ALCS/NLCS)
8. MLB All Star Weekend (Derby and All Star Game)
9. Sunday at the US Open
10. Daytona 500
Honorable Every 2 Years Mention: Olympics - I agree with Reid...I can't get enough Olympics when they are on.