Thursday, July 16, 2009

On Life Goals.


Tomorrow, Mrs. Q and I are re-locating The House of Q a few miles to the north. Sadly, this means that we'll no longer be a fifteen minute walk away from Miller Park.

When we moved to our current digs about 20 months ago, I made all of you a promise: since I was living so close to Miller Park, I would do everything in my power to make sure that Ned Yost got canned. Happily, as I write this, Ned Yost is not only no longer the manager of the Brewers -- the only way dude's getting anywhere near a major league baseball stadium is to buy a bleacher seat.

You're welcome, friends. You're welcome, Brewers. You're welcome, world.

(Tip o' the cap to Mrs. Q for the mad PhotoShop skillz.)

5 comments:

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

The nice thing with your "Mission Accomplished" is that I think less people had to die.

Maybe a few umpires, but it had to be less.

Devil's Threesome said...

If only you hadn't posted a 2" by 2" picture...

Master Reid said...

If only Rubie had gotten to Dave Bush, then the body count would've been about a push.

Devil's Threesome said...

His Manny kill attempt was for naught - he's back in the bigs.

Rubie Q said...

Never fear, boys: I will continue to wage a long(er)-range war against Bushie and Manny, from the comfort of my new Man Cave.