Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Va Jay Jay's List...

Following SBTG's lead, I thought I would post my list of must see sporting events. His evoked a lot of discussion and dismantling, so now we'll see what I can do. We should all really post one. And this is either in person or on television.

1. Opening weekend of NCAA Men's Tourney
2. MLB Playoffs and World Series
3. Brewers' Home Opener
4. Super Bowl
5. Marquette vs. Wisconsin
6. MLB All Star Game and Home Run Derby
7. Final Four and National Championship Game
8. Any 18 hole playoff in golf (aka US Open)
9. Packers' Season Opener
10. Sunday of The Masters

Not a perfect list and it was hard to come with a couple of those spots.

3 comments:

Rubie Q said...

Is this limited to annual events? Because, if it's not, my list would have to include the Olympics. I don't know why, but I fuckin' love me some Olympics.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

I agree. How could I forget the Olympics. I'm glued to the set when curling is on.

Devil's Threesome said...

I don't know why, but I'm kind of sick of baseball and bitter by the time the World Series comes around. I'm also wrapped up in FOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALLFOOTBALL