Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bill Hall, On the Move?

I heard a rumor earlier that Bill Hall might actually get moved prior to his scheduled release date of this Friday but now Brewers.com has confirmed that the rumor might be true.

Apparently, the Cincinnati Reds might be willing to part with self-proclaimed user of non-MLB approved supplements, and possible drunk driving advocate, Bronson Arroyo. The way I see it, this guy would have a wicked awesome time in the MKE.

BUT, back to he of the now infamous "Billy Hall Overzealous Swing Award" label. When questioned by reporters, Bill Hall had this to say:

"This game isn't going to break me down for the rest of my life," Hall said. "It's not like I'm getting released when I'm at the end of my career when I feel like I can still play. I'm 29 years old and in the prime of my career. I'm going home to Arizona for a couple days -- probably won't be there very long from the looks and the sounds of things -- and it's not the last time you'll see Bill Hall."

At first I thought Bill Hall was a bit delusional when I read the "prime of my career" part (we all know that was 2006) but then he referred to himself in the the third person and I realized that he was completely insane.

Does Bill Hall actually believe the shit that comes out of Bill Hall's mouth?

4 comments:

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

Two great things about this.

1. The only reason the Reds are interested in Hall is because he used to kill the Reds. We all remember these games.

2. Kenosha Mustache loves Arroyo. This would be his wet dream.

You are a Baffoon said...

Bill Hall may be under the influence.

Rubie Q said...

Oh, yes, please -- more Bronson Arroyo. I've been saying all year: the thing this team is missing is guys who recklessly take every supplement they can get their hands on and then brag about it to the media.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

If this did happen, at least we would have another pitcher that Prince can throw a punch at. That would be worth watching.