Monday, August 17, 2009

Checking In.

Consider this your post-D3 wedding extravaganza roll call:

Everybody OK?

I saw Reid yesterday, and, while hobbled, he looked a'ight, all things considered. Rumor has it that Va Jay Jay loosed his tummy on Reid's new carpet. E$ may or may not be awaiting extradition from Ohio. The rest of yous, I dunno.

It's gonna be a slow day, I expect (though I imagine E might have an update on Marquette's newest recruit). So, since we haven't checked in with Toddles in a while, I'll leave you with your Welter Monday Morning [Sic]:

Do Not Be Like This Idiot Cubs Fans

That sentence needs one of two things: (1) a comma, or (2) to lose that last "s". Nice editing, dipshit.

7 comments:

EMoney said...

First let me just say that I didn't realize that I was going to an irish wedding. The amount of Jameson shooters that we took was pretty much....asinine. And I have physical evidence of this on my shoes and pant leg (said vomiter will remain nameless, although I will give everyone a clue. Female.).

FPMKE said...

I recall almost stepping in a pile of vomit near the bar at the Brewery. I can't remember who the offender was though... I suspect GDJ.

I did learn that I cannot eat 6 Webb burgers by myself. I went in there and got the 6 for $5 to go and only finished 2. I left the other 4 in the hallway in hopes that some other wedding-goer might find them at 2:30am. They weren't there at 10am.

I woke up to some nasty thunderstorms today so I decided to phone in and take an extra recovery day.

Legen... wait for it... dary.

Master Reid said...

I think there is a valuable lesson to be learned here: Starting the whiskey shots immediately following dinner, might not be a great idea if you have any aspirations of remembering the end of your night.

EMoney said...

My apologies Reid. I didn't realize that my selecting Jameson at 7:30 would result in such an opening of the Jameson flood gates.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

I love Jameson. I think the Gold flake drink did me in... or the 300 Riverwest's I had.

Charlie Weis's Gunt said...

it was GDJ who lost her dinner at the bar. Rubie...I saw you try to ninja out at 10:35pm...what gives with that?

You are a Baffoon said...

I saw Master Reid piss in the Milwaukee River, I'm guessing he forgot this part of the night thanks to Mr. Jameson.