Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Coming Back.

I don't really know how to start this post. Again: I'm pretty emotional right now. Please continue to bear with me.

In the hour since I announced that the Buffet was going the way of the dinosaur, I've had a lot of time to reflect. And, after a great deal of soul-searching, I think we're ready to start blogging again. Sure, we might not get TWO fucking links on the SportsBubbler every day, and, sure, we might, occasionally, use a few too many commas, or, in my case, specifically, colons, and, sure, it's still highly unlikely that we'll ever hear from Moongoose or Mustache ever again, but: I think we've got a few fastballs left in the ol' arm.

So: I'm very pleased to announce that the Buffet is coming back, effective immediately. It's fucking great to be back.

1 comment:

Master Reid said...

Dammit. It appears the "personal services" contract we offered to get you to stay retired didn't work. What exactly did James Campen say during his visit? I blame Ted Thompson for this whole mess.