Monday, August 17, 2009

FSWisconsin Sucks

I know I've talked about this before, but they blow. I know a few of us talked about this the other day. You would think that they would be getting better as they do this more but they don't. Lucky for me I don't have to watch too many games on television. The shenanigans tonight that cause this mobile post from a bar included a graphic saying that Escobar was batting .000 when previewing the next inning and the stupid in game box score thing. There were 0 outs and Counsell hit into a double play with Escobar moving to 3rd. The dumbasses put up 3 outs and the middle of the 3rd graphic. They did this as they showed Escobar STANDING on third! Ugh. I'm just speechless (well obviously not since I've spent the last 5 minutes or so typing this post on my iPhone).

Get a clue FSWisconsin. This isn't an isolated incident.

3 comments:

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

Another screw up. Prince homers and the first graphic said it was his 30th. I immediately knew that was wrong. The put up another graphic after he was in the dugout saying it was his 31st. Morons!

Softball's Tony Gwynn said...

yeah...don't even get me started on the almost Prince game tying home run on Sunday. camera dude searching the second deck in right for where the ball will land while Brian Anderson on the call saying...Pence going back he's on the track... and at the very bottom of the screen you see Pence reaching up and making the catch.

Oh and while we are on the subject of piss poor FSN b.s., why exactly can't all games be broadcast in HD? If you are going to do it for half of your games why not all. Ratings are still pretty good so that can't be the reason.

Gregor said...

Sweet Jesus, the camera guy thought that hit was going to go through the back of stadium the way he was panning the camera. We were watching it at the State Fair, and the place was going nuts, only to see Pence snag it on the warning track. I damn near shed a tear.