Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nope, Leaving Again.

Well, I tried it, but, in the five minutes since I've posted our un-retirement post, I've found that I don't have the stamina or enthusiasm to continue Buffet-ing. This is a young man's game, and, as all of us except the Pontiff rapidly approach the age of 30, I don't think we can keep up anymore. This time we're calling it quits for reals.

Oh, and also: I'm pissed at VaJayJay. I think he ushered the Buffet out of town when he started Medium Pace. Our blog's not good enough for you, shithead? Choke on a cock.

So: great run. Had fun. Later.

5 comments:

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

I never thought my side project would do this. I just wanted to rock!

Devil's Threesome said...

Can I be your Brad Childress Rubie Q? We won't edit any of your stuff, I know that takes a lot out of you.

Rubie Q said...

Fuck you, VaJayJay. You knew EXACTLY what you were doing. In fact, if I was to announce the Buffet's un-un-retirement (not that that's in the works, by any means), it'd just be to spite you and your stupid fucking blog.

D3: pick me up in your Escalade and take me to lunch. We'll talk.

Devil's Threesome said...

Give me about 5 weeks. I'll grow a beard and my wife's badgering + yardwork will make me bald.

Rubie Q said...

I was awestruck by Chiller's beard. Dude has twice as much hair on his face as he does on the top of his head. To say the least, it is not a good look for him.