Monday, September 28, 2009

A Couple Gems from Toddles

Basically, he's calling out Ted Thompson for cutting Brett Favre loose. I can't muster the energy to make fun of him, so we'll let the following sentences do all the talking.

Right now, 2-1 looks great but your offensive line can not beat up a kid for his lunch money and the defense can not make find the quarterback if he was offering free lunch.

Penalties is killing any momentum this team has it when it counts.

Adrian Peterson is thinking 200 yards is not that far fetch.

Sure 2-1 looks great but it is a 2-1 that has been questioned over and over again if it for real. It is a 2-1 with a defense that arm tackles and you can be for darn sure if you arm tackle Adrian Peterson, well, say hello to 2-2.

Right now, you have not proved you could fortify Knox.

If not, your little stunt last offseason will not only make you foolish for chasing off a legendary quarterback but also if you can build a quality football team.

10 comments:

Master Reid said...

I am now dumber for having read that.

Devil's Threesome said...

And you didn't read the whole thing! I just pulled out the most offensive sentences.

Rubie Q said...

I would love to hear Emmitt Smith read Todd's work.

I expect the Vikings to masturbate the ball down the field most effeminately.

KL Snow said...

Wow. Now I know the identity of at least one of the JS' anonymous commenters.

FPMKE said...

Wow, that reads like a drunk text message. Or, someone from Eastern Europe trying to pick up a chick in english... "hey baby, you want with me to make the sex later?"

Rubie Q said...

I keep reading that last sentence (if it can be called a sentence) over and over. This is like looking at a Magic Eye. I can't figure out what the fuck he was trying to say.

Gregor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gregor said...

It's like someone translated them into German using Babelfish, and then back to English again. My goodness.

Rubie Q said...

That is the best fucking idea I've ever heard. I'm gonna do just that on Babelfish -- plug in Welter's stuff, translate it to German, then back to English. We'll see how close it comes.

Brilliant, Gregor. Simply brilliant.

Softball's Tony Gwynn said...

its a real shame there's no way to comment on any of the crap he publishes on 620 or the bubbler...though its probably by design