Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Quick hits...

Busy day at the office but I feel the need to keep things alive here while Rubie is on vacation.

This just in, despite a poor second half the Crew were able to reach the 3 million mark for ticket sales.

J J has a sandy va jay jay. I'm curious as to what you all think of the whole J J demotion, 2010 free-agent screw, and his future with (or without) the Brewers.

The Chicago Tribune is reporting that the Madison City Council has voted to name the plastic pink flamingo as the city's official bird. I'll give the student body props for pulling off a great prank back in 1979 but making the plastic pink flamingo your city's official bird is a tad, well, stupid. Flabongos for the entire student body!

2 comments:

Master Reid said...

If you read that plastic flamingo story and didn't think of the flabongo immediately, then there's something wrong with you. I know what I'm doing this weekend!

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

Flabongo. I need to find that thing.