If for some reason you didn't make it all the way through D3S post about college football, you have to make sure to check out this link.
This is one of the funniest things I have read on the interwebs in a long time. Here are some of my favorites.
6. The Nash Rambler. Only car I’ve ever been able to drive to Cuba and back without a problem. Good tight seal on those windows.
- I like this one for a couple of personal reasons.
10. Beets. Always loved ‘em, but you gotta remember you ate ‘em, because they’ll give you quite a scare the next day if you forgot you ate them.
-It's funny because it's true.
11. A well-creased pocket square. It’s the badge that says you’re a Sergeant in the Fashion Police, a Colonel in the Army of Good Taste, and an Admiral in the Sex Navy.
-This is my favorite. Where do I enlist in the Sex Navy?
15. Mountain Central Time. It’s the most grizzled of time zones.
-Not sure why, but this is hilarious.
17. Marie Claire. It’s the thinking lady’s women’s magazine.
-That's right. Glamour can eat a dick.
21. Mosquitoes. We’d all have too much blood without ‘em.
-That's why God made them. Howard Schellenberger would know this.
22. Catching golf balls hit off the cruise ships. Gotta go a few miles out, but you’ll never have a better time. Mind ‘em when they start skeet-shooting, though. Buckshot’s bracing, but you’ll never find a better exfoliant.
-Or try doing this on a road over a farmer's field. The golf balls, not the buckshot.
23. Singapore. That’s a port where they treat a man like a man, and a woman like a man, and a horse like a woman.
-We'll have to ask a certain rugby coach about this one.
Read the whole thing. As per usual, EDSBS knocks a post out of the park.