Friday, November 6, 2009

JJ "Makes the Twins" Hardy


Pictured: Karissa and Kristina Shannon - Hugh Hefner's girlfriends


Well first Brewers off season maneuver is in the books. JJ Hardy for Carlos Gomez. I guess I'm okay with it. JJ's trade value had been inflated severely by many Brewers fans and it looks like we address a need in CF with the deal. Gomez is younger, cheaper, and can hopefully live up to his expectations when he was a key part of the Johan Santana deal.

Its just too bad we couldn't have packaged JJ to get Zach Grienke, Matt Cain, or Clay Bucholz. Oh well! (sarcasm off)

3 comments:

Rubie Q said...

HATE IT.

HATE IT.

HATE IT.

HATE IT.

I'll have more later.

Devil's Threesome said...

well...you hate JJ Hardy, so I'm really fucking interested to see how you can complain about this. Much less salary, for a similarly mediocre player.

Rubie Q said...

I wrote more above, but I'll summarize it here: J.J. might be mediocre, but he's decidedly more valuable than a back-up centerfielder with a .292 career OBP.