Monday, December 14, 2009

Badger Appreciation Week: Bo Ryan.

You know, when I first saw that KL had befouled the Buffet with a post requesting a Badger Appreciation Week, I almost hit the roof. On the heels of the Rodents home-cooked victory on Saturday*, this seemed to be an unnecessary introduction of salt to a very fresh wound.

* As best I can tell, the Badgers only run one play when the shot clock is about to expire: dribble aimlessly, wait for Ed Hightower to bail you out with a horseshit hand-check call, then take your throws, since you've been in the fucking bonus since the 13 minute mark of the second half.

But then I thought about it some more, and I finally realized: KL's right. We really do spend too much time mocking, insulting, and Purple Nurpling the Great Red Menace to the west. So, starting today, we're going to find something nice to say about the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Let's start at the top, with Badger head basketball coach/swinger Bo Ryan. Inspired by this effort from our friends at Michigan State (with love to Cracked Sidewalks for the link), everybody list your favorite thing about Bo.

I'll start:

I appreciate that Bo is so concerned about the spread of AIDS. Whenever he rapes a chimp, he makes sure to wear a condom.

Go nuts.

3 comments:

Devil's Threesome said...

Bo Ryan is not a hunchback.

Sheets' Va Jay Jay said...

I really appreciate that Bo gave the undercarriage rust protection for free when I purchased the Loom from him. Very firm handshake too. Guess that'll happen when you love jerking it to white guys. Especially big, dopey white guys.

PaulNoonan said...

I like how he rubs Buzz Williams' tummy for luck.