Monday, December 14, 2009

Feelings 101...

Like most of the regular contributors to Q@B, I am a graduate of Marquette University. And even though our school is only slightly better than a technical or community college, it does offer a variety of classes that I can apply in my everyday life. One such class, "The Conscious Subjective Experience of Emotion" or "Feelings 101"* has provided me with the tools needed to decipher what any human being is feeling at any given time based on his facial expressions. Case in point: Bo Ryan:


Hysterical



Ashamed



Shocked



Confused



Enraged



Gassy



Depressed



Disgusted



Smug



Happy

*Ironically enough I didn't even have to study, attend class, or play defense to pass this class but it did cost me $8,450 per credit. And thanks to Daddy's trust fund there was no need to use state funding or take out huge student loans to pay for it.