Monday, December 14, 2009

"Potrykus" Is Apparently German For "Cackling Douchefuck."

This guy really bills himself as some kind of objective reporter?
Although Wisconsin's 72-63 victory over Marquette gave the Badgers' bragging rights for a year and gave UW fans the opportunity to tweak their rivals from Milwaukee if they choose, poll voters weren't as impressed or enthused.
I'll give him this: it's damn impressive that he's able to see his laptop screen and hammer out this nonsense when his face is full of Bo's cocknballs.

10 comments:

Devil's Threesome said...

eh, I don't think it's that bad. I've seen much worse from that fat, bald-headed, Bo knob-slobber.

Devil's Threesome said...

Also - I bet Potrykus is Greek. A dirty, stinky Greek. Actually, I thought I saw him working at Apollo Cafe on Brady. "Hey Jeff, can you make those Greek fries? And don't chintz me on the feta like you did the last time."

Rubie Q said...

I wasn't sure if it was Greek, so I googled it, and it came back that there are a lot of German Potrykuses. So I don't know.

You are a Baffoon said...

Angry Angry Americans. Happy Hanukkah....

PaulNoonan said...

I was going to make some wine, but the grapes around here are all too sour.

EMoney said...

+1 Danny Noonan

Jeff Potrykus is an absolute professional when it comes to covering the Wisconsin Badgers. He never lets his personal feelings influence his aricles, doesn't get wrapped up in the competitive banter that occurs in the comments section of his Urinal blogs, nor does he slander high school kids and rival colleges when the Badgers lose out on a recruiting battle. Oh wait.

PaulNoonan said...

Danny Noonan is my brother.

Rubie Q said...

Okay sir, you're a Lebowski, I'm a Lebowski. That's terrific. You told Brandt on the phone, he told me.

(The sad thing is: in another life, in another world, I think all of us could have been friends with PaulNoonan and his brother. It's too bad, really.)

You are a Baffoon said...

Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?

PaulNoonan said...

I'm all right. Don't nobody worry 'bout me.