Thursday, December 3, 2009

This. Right Here.

I'm borrowing this picture from Walsh's site, because it sums up, perfectly, why I can't fucking stand this fetus-faced douchelicker:

Fellas (and fella-ettes), when it comes to Bo Ryan, I have no rational thoughts to express anymore. I have been reduced to unhinged, aimless, and arbitrary cursing (as will become evident in just a second here).

I don't know if this picture was taken after Trevon Hughes fouled Jon Scheyer with about 30 seconds left last night (and with the Badgers up 4, I believe), but, even if it wasn't, Bo's reaction was the same as the one depicted above:

"Oh! WHAT?!?! A foul? I'm shocked! I'm affronted! I'm going to proceed to act like a fucking jackass!"

FUCK YOU, MAN. Your boy Trevon rode Jon Scheyer like he was the fucking sidecar on a goddamn motorcycle. He fucking hip-checked that dude all the way up the court. And, yet, you act like Trevon was in a different fucking ZIP code and couldn't possibly have committed a foul. "But I told them not to foul! And my team always listens to me, because I'm such a very good coach! And because I've never gotten a top-100 recruit before, I have to mold these hapless, talentless shits into a well-oiled basketball machine. I DO MORE WITH LESS! And I said no foul! How could there be a foul?"

STOP IT. FUCKING STOP IT. LEAVE THE JACKASSERY TO POOR-SPORT FANS LIKE ME. You, on the other hand, should just sit there with your fucking bald spot and your fucking rodent face and coach the goddamned fucking game.

DIE.

14 comments:

FPMKE said...

Wow, rough week Rubie?

Don't get me wrong, I hate the Badgers and Bo Ryan too. The "What a foul? That wasn't a fucking foul! Someone said 'fuck'? Not me" routine is getting old. BUT I think you may have gone off the deep end with this one.

I'll just make a note on my "I owe Rubie" pad that instead of beers, you get shots this weekend.

Rubie Q said...

I admitted it, right there in the post. I have completely lost the ability to think rationally about that man, such is my distaste for him.

PaulNoonan said...

Just pretend he's Vince McMahon.

Rubie Q said...

My mind is blown. Wow.

Devil's Threesome said...

Actually, I can handle the "What? We fouled?" face. What I can't MOTHERFUCKING HANDLE IS THE CONSTANT BO RYAN "INTENTIONAL FOUL" GESTURE WHENEVER THE BADGERS ARE CLOSING OUT A GAME. It's bad enough that they are heading for a win, but then to see him stand there and beg for an intentional foul on every penny ante call is fucking grating. Listen up Bo, everyone fucking fouls at the end of the close games. Unless your cracker gets tackled, you ain't getting the call.

I guess it's good that Badger Hate Week has started early this year. Maybe we can do a special feature next week. Somebody start the brainstorming email.

FPMKE - are you getting soft now that you are boinking a Badger?? We all know you went to a football game earlier this year. I better not see a repeat of the "Providence incident." You know what I'm talking about...

Devil's Threesome said...

"Hate Week" was ripped off from EDSBS, just wanna give credit where credit is due.

FPMKE said...

Me? Soft? Nothing like a good hate boinking.

Master Reid said...

My ears just perked up, did somebody say "shots"?

I'm glad that NC State is red and white and our game on Tuesday is against another member of the Warsaw Pact. This should give me ample opportunity to get all worked up before next Saturday. I just hope the team isn't looking ahead like I am.

EMoney said...

Marquette getting some early season props from Dicky V. Nice little article that I thought ya'all might enjoy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/dickvitale/news/story?id=4707560

wujing said...

fashion ugg boots

ugg outlet

cheap ugg

ugg boots






replica watches

basketball shoes

EMoney said...

Sweet! I've been looking for a new pair of uggs!

EMoney said...

Sweet! I've been looking for a new pair of uggs!

FPMKE said...

Replica watches and basketball shoes?! My Christmas wishes have been answered.

Tech Deals said...

You have coaches like Bo, who bitch and moan very visibly, and then you have coaches like K, who quietly and calmly terrorizes officials with his arms crossed and a smug look on his face. I think K is more annoying because his style actually gets him the calls.