Friday, January 22, 2010

Moving On...

It's been awfully quiet around here. Are we all still recovering from the DePaul debacle?

Any thoughts on the Syracuse game? I for one have decided to watch it at a local pub so I can get my drink on if/when things get ugly.

In news that D3 will appreciate, I have nominated Mr. Sparkle for celebrity sausage of the week at Hot Doug's. Nominations run through tomorrow morning so feel free to partake in the sausage-fest, so to speak, if you get bored and have something amusing to post.

4 comments:

Rubie Q said...

Not ready to talk about it yet. I'll let you know when I am.

Devil's Threesome said...

I enjoyed Hot Doug's. I may need to make another trip down there, this time with the lady. In related food news, I'm hitting up the 5 O'Clock Club on Saturday night. Ribeye...here...I...come.

Enjoying a Spotted Cow in the my last hour of work for the week.

Mr. Sparkle said...

I'm glad you commented Rubie; I was worried that you were in the bathtub with a toaster and Boyz 2 Men blaring on your ipod waiting for Mrs. Rubie to find your lifeless body.

D3, my lady is intrigued now that she knows we didn't wait 45 minutes for a hot dog but rather gourmet sausages. Also, I hear that Budacki's Drive-In is the place to get regular hot dogs done right. I'll try to scope it out before your next visit.

Softball's Tony Gwynn said...

Mu wins by 6 tomorrow